Thursday, 28 February 2013
* Camping in the tents at school
* Making masks at the National Library
* Going to Te Tapa
* Going on the bushwalk at David and Max's house
* Making wigwams at David and Max's
* Seeing the amazing Maori artwork at the National Library
* Seeing the beautiful marae at Te Papa
We learnt that when we are manuhiri (visitors) somewhere, we should always:
* Be respectful of the buildings
* Listen to the person talking
* Be careful
* Follow instructions
* Be quiet at the right time
* Remember your manners
* Put all your rubbish in the bin
* Don't touch things that you shouldn't touch
We think we did this pretty well! Phew, what a busy, fun week.! :-)
Wednesday, 27 February 2013
Tuesday, 26 February 2013
Monday, 25 February 2013
Sunday, 24 February 2013
We still have a number of small juice packs left over from our wonderful Summer Day Out at the weekend.
They are Charlie's fresh orange or apple juice (not made from concentrate). We are storing them in the fridge in the team space in Harakeke hub, and we are selling them for $2. All proceeds will go to the fundraising for our senior playground.
If you would like your child/ren to have a chilled juice at morning tea or lunch simply send them along with $2. Available while stocks last!
Friday, 22 February 2013
This afternoon we had some time to check out the other schools blog sites for quadblogging. We read posts we found interesting and left quality comments- something we enjoyed a out their blog and a question about what we read. Quadblogging MANIA in Harakeke!