So the long range forecast isn't looking too flash for the Year 5/6 Camp next week....
We came up with a few things today to keep in mind if indeed the weather is a bit rainy:
- Raincoats! WATERPROOF!
- Warm clothes - if you are wet you need extra clothes to change into
- Plastic bag(S) - big black rubbish bags. Pack your clothes into a rubbish bag, then into your big bag.
- Gumboots possibly, but they take up a lot of space and are not really practical
- An EXTRA towel
- Pegs, to hang up your towels / wet clothes on the guide ropes of the tent
- We’ll need to take our shoes and coat (wet things) off before we enter the tent
- We’ll need to keep our bags and things away from the side of the tent if it’s raining outside.
- Extra point: $1 coins for the shower, not $2.